Monday, January 25, 2010

My war on soda begins today. Or tomorrow. I had a soda today so I can't say that I can start it today so it would officially begin tomorrow. That's right. You're going down you sugary delight. I will repulse you and your high fructose cravings. Your sticky yet tasty dew cannot seduce me to sip your devilish vein slimming concoction. Nor can your crisp, bubbling and icy call beckon me to grab a glass to pour you in. Your viper hiss becomes louder as the carbonation rockets off the top of the glass, sledding your way down the plastic walls, coming to a soft halt on the wooden table.

I am seeking the help of Mother Nature and her naturally grown vitamins and nutrients to be the sword and shield of this war. I drink the crystal, fluoridated springs of Lake Minnetonka to flush my body from head to toe. The elixir of....BananaBerryMelon or OrangeAppleRaspGrape will fortify my blood, muscles and bones with the protection it needs from the attacking empty creatures that feed the fatty tissues that embed deep within my stomach.

I am confident that my crusade against this poison will be successful. I hope that if I write about every passing day in this blog, I will be able to look back and see myself successful on paper and on the scale.

And in all seriousness, while I tried for the whole 15th/16th century Camelot thing, I want to try and make each writing unique in a way for a character that is either having a headache or in a good mood, bad mood in an attempt to get back into a writing flow and rhythm.

Here is to you, potential gallons of water I will drink and eventually...pee out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home