Monday, February 01, 2010

My amnesia happened again today at the gym. I was packing up to leave when I realized that I may have left my gym gloves out at one of the machines. I quickly rummaged in my bag and checked the front gym bag pocket where I normally keep them and lo - there they were. I have no idea how they got there and I can only presume that before hitting the shower, I took them off and put it in there and hit some sort of mental lapse. It's disturbing that I'm on such a mental railroad track that I'm losing my thought at certain points. It makes me wonder if there will be any change in the near future that will shake me out of this funk. I think the snow needs to completely melt in order for that to happen.

Anyways, enjoy the next story post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home